Key points for using Grace lenses:
- Before using the lens, be sure to rinse it with a suitable lens solution.
- Remove any eye makeup before using the lens.
- Wash your hands and face with water and non-aromatic soap and let it air-dry, or dry using towels with no lint (Do not use towels and paper towels with lint)
- Position the lens on the middle finger or index finger, so that you use the left hand for the right eye and vice versa, and the edge of the lens is completely upward.
- Be sure to remove the contact lens from your eyes while using hair dryer.
- Avoid the touch from the tips of your nails or sharp objects to the edges of the lens when placing it in the eye, so that you do not rupture the lens.